18 Jun, 2018
1. Bank of Georgia JSC (“Bank of Georgia,” “we,” “us,” “our”) know how important privacy is to our customers, and we strive to be clear about how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information.
3. In order to register you or your device for Digipass Application services, we collect Device information—such as operating system version, hardware model, IMEI number,, other unique device identifiers.
Application is required to access the Internet connection periodically for proper functioning.
4. We also collect information you provide directly to us. E.g. User credentials to register you and/or your device in Digipass Application database and process your activities.
5. We use the information we collect (and may combine it with other information about you) to,provide the Services you request; and/or understand the way you use the Services so that we can improve your experience.
6. We may share your information with:
7. We strictly recommend:
If you have any specific questions, please contact us at:
Bank of Georgia
29A Gagarini Str., Tbilisi 0160, Georgia
Phone: (+995 32) 2444 444