1. Bank of Georgia JSC (“Bank of Georgia,” “we,” “us,” “our”) know how important privacy is to our customers, and we strive to be clear about how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information.
3. In order to register you or your device for Mobile Banking Application services, we collect Device information—such as operating system version, hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers.
4. In order to use Mobile Banking Application properly and improve our service, we may need other additional personal data (not mandatory) to access on following information: messages, current location, phone contacts, camera, storage, microphone etc., Which is subject to additional consent from the customer. These subsequent consent will be obtained through the same application / logs.
5. The Customer can choose not to provide us with certain types of information (e.g., information we request for access on messages, current location, phone contacts, camera, phone calls, storage, etc.), but doing so may affect his/her ability to use some Services;
6. To fill out One Time Password provided by Bank of Georgia using SMS channel automatically, we request access to SMS services. One Time Password may be requested during registration process or subscription to certainservice. We do not collect information about SMS history.
7. We also collect information you provide directly to us. E.g. User credentials to register you and/or your device in Mobile Banking Application database and process your activities.
8. We use the information we collect (and may combine it with other information about you) to,provide the Services you request; and/or understand the way you use the Services so that we can improve your experience.
9. We may share your information with: